The Dual MF Film Holderä For Agfa®,
Microtek® and Similar
Your Solution for Better Flatbed Scanning of Medium Format
Allows you to easily scan two whole strips of 120/220 film frames at one time!
- You don’t have to cut your film strips
into single frames!
- Allows you to work faster, more efficiently
and safely with your medium format film strips
- Permits you to scan two strips of
120/220 film at once (each up to 205mm in length)
- Be more efficient doing other tasks while the scanner is scanning multiple frames
as a batch without needing your constant intervention to reload film!
- Makes batch scanning an easy
option for medium format film with software that supports batch scanning
such as Silverfast Ai and
- Minimizes the need to reposition your film,
therefore less handling of your film
means less chance of damage from
fingerprints, dropping your film on a dirty surface, etc.
- Adjustable film suspension height
- Gives you the ability to raise the holder
slightly within the film drawer
- Designed to work with the:
- Microtek® i900 (visit Microtek’s
page for the i900 here)
- Microtek® 1800f (visit Microtek’s
page for the 1800f here)
- Some models of the Agfa® DuoScan series (read
- Possibly others - Does your current holder
fit into a drawer that slides into the scanner AND look like the image
below AND measure 284 mm x 234 mm (your holder may be a different color
but should otherwise operate the same)?
If so, the Dual MF Film
Holderä for Agfa® and
Microtek® may work for you. Please
email us to confirm it
will work before you order.
Your Scanner’s Current Holder Should
be Similar to the One Shown Above
- Infinitely variable film frame scanning length with the T-Lock system (includes 8 T-Locks)
- Adjusts to accept “645”, “6x6”, “6x7”, “6x9”
- Scan up to 8 “645” frames, 6
“6x6”, 4 “6x7” or 4 “6x9” frames at once when utilizing
both film channels (4 “645” frames, 3 “6x6”, 2 “6x7”
or 2 “6x9” frames per film channel). Depending on the size of the gap
between frames, some 6x7 users may be able to shift the film
in the holder in order to then scan a third frame per strip.
- Each of
the two film channels can scan 205 mm in one pass from each of the
strips and the film channels can accept film strips up to 223 mm in
- Helps maintain flatness with your film even if the film is cut to odd
lengths because the T-Lock inserts
can be placed at any position within the film channel of the Dual MF
Film Holderä. (T-locks do require about 4 mm of frame
spacing between frames if you don’t want any masking to occur.)
- Allows you to crop down to just one film frame
per channel in a strip for maximum flatness of that film frame during
scanning if so desired
- Suspends film in the film holding channel at the
same approximate height as the OEM holder
- Allows you to scan panoramic images made
on 120/220 film such as 6x12 and 6x17
- Accepts 120 and 220 films that meet the ANSI width standards
construction that is computer cut using highly accurate laser
- Solid construction – a new three layer
construction that is even more heavily constructed than the highly
regarded original MF Film Holderä !
- Handsome matte finish on upper side
- Pays for itself quickly by allowing you to be more efficient with
- Low cost for a great design – only $99.95 for most scanners! (holder and 8 T-Locks)
Note: Because each holder requires a great deal of
manual labor to create, the Agfa®/Microtek®
holder model will only be available in limited quantities. When components are in stock, orders can take
3+ days to fulfill. The current demand
level has been adding additional delays.
Thanks for your understanding.
Click on the following links
for important additional information regarding:
See How it Works!!!! -
Using the Dual MF Film Holderä For Agfa®, Microtek® and Similar
ORDER NOW - Pricing and Ordering
These Flags Represent Some of the Places Where Our
Owners are Located Worldwide!!!
For More Information, e-mail us at: email@example.com
information contained in this website ©2016 by DSF OmniCorp, LLC and Doug
Fisher and it may not be reproduced in whole, part or spirit without written